A Tauren Warrior protecting his land with a mace in hand.

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Tauren Warrior Transmogification RP


So being a Lore nerd and playing a warrior in every RPG I play I like to look like a Warrior of the race I play. I have had the hardest time finding a set the makes me FEEL like a Tauren Warrior with out the use of leather.

After the break I will show some sets, none of which I have, that I think do a pretty good job of mainting that Tauren feel as a Warrior.

Savage Saronite Battlegear (red recolor):
The first set my guild-mate over at Pyckles Fashion Plates came up with for me when I told her about my dilemma. Sadly the red set is the is not the craft-able set.
Picture courtesy of Pyckles

List based on easiest to obtain and least farming involved

Head: Helm of Command - Blacksmith Crafted
Shoulder: Pauldrons of the Lightning Revenant - Ionar, Halls of Lightning, 11% 
Hands: Fists of Loken - Loken, Halls of Lightning, 12%
Chest: Battlechest of the Twilight Cult - Jedoga Shadowseeker, Ahn'kahet: The Old Kingdom, 25%
Waist: Girdle of the Warrior Magi - Kirin Tor - Revered
Legs: Legplates of Conquest - Blacksmith Crafted
Feet: Volazj's Sabatons - Herald Volazj, Ahn'kahet: The Old Kingdom, 24%

Weapon: Sorthalis, Hammer of the Watchers - XT-002 Deconstructor, Ulduar(25m), 8%
Shield: Wrathful Gladiator's Shield Wall - 190 Honor Points



All items in this set are purchasable for Honor Points from Sergeant Thunderhorn in Orgrimmar. The complete set a pictured here will cost you 8250 HP.


These are transmog sets on my wish list my next transmog post will look at some of my banked collections that I rotate in and out of my transmog collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment