A Tauren Warrior protecting his land with a mace in hand.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

4.2 Arms Spec

Here is my current spec for PvE Arms (31/7/3).


As you can see from above I placed my 2 point required ot move into tier 3 of the arms tree in Blitz instead of what some people like to do and put them into Second Wind, after that the Arms tree is pretty much cookie cutter and their isnt much room for play unless you want to drop Bladestorm (which I use to much to drop as part of my rotation).

In the Fury tree some people like to take 2/3 or 3/3 in Bloodcraze but a prefer 2/2 in Execute (yes haste is bad but its a DPS increase over a heal), now that being said I have toyed with the idea of going to 2/2 in Blood and Thunder, especially after facing Beth'tilac which is an insane AOE fight, so adding it just for Firelands trash and that fight may be worth trying out (I'll let you guys know how it works out).

In the Prot tree for now I have 3 points in Incite which is nice a nice talent to have especially since Heroic Strike should be apart of you rotation. And as I said in the Fury section I may experiment with points in Blood and Thunder.

No comments:

Post a Comment