A Tauren Warrior protecting his land with a mace in hand.

Friday, September 13, 2013

WICBT: What is your spoiler policy?


In this weeks Community Blog Topic the WoW Insider crew takes a look at spoiler policy. My opinion has changed recently over the last couple years. Pre-LFR I would have been fine with end of content spoilers, especially knowing that I may never personally see them with my guilds slow progression (they are good people though). However with the advent of LFR I think the safe time period to discuss major lore spoilers is once the last LFR wing is released, because at that point it is safe to assume that everyone who wants to see it for themselves has.

My personal policy in avoiding trolls wanting to spoil things for me, /leave 2 and I avoid the comment sections of The Queue.

No comments:

Post a Comment