For a list of all abilities check this out over at wowpedia.
For my thoughts on removing some of Warrior's button bloat, take the jump.
- Sunder Armor - forget the the Glyph of Colossus Smash, this ability needs to be baked into Colossus Smash for Fury and Arms like it is for Protection with Devastate. Which would also free up a glyph slot.
- Battle Shout, Commanding Shout and Beserker Rage - need to all be combined, I don't care if they leave it at 1 min cool down I am sure they can make up for the DPS loss to having Beserker Rage every 30 sec some other way.
- Charge and Intervene - Put them together as one button just make a bigger tool tip and keep the names for what they do, could even change the main name for spell to something that covers them both. Also Safeguard would still replace Intervene.
- War Banner - Remove it from the spell book and just have the individual banners, I do this through macros anyway and probably most other warriors do as well. I know this doesn't reduce button bloat but it is annoying.
Talents (that add buttons):
- Disrupting Shout - change it to replace Pummel, if spec'd for it and leave it at 15 seconds.
- Mass Spell Reflect - change it to replace Spell Reflection if spec'd for it leave it at 25 seconds unless using the Glyph of Spell Reflection.
Now I realize this would only help to remove 7 buttons from my bars moving from 35 to 28, but it is a good start and aside from losing Sunder and Heroic Strike (for DPS) it is not really removing any Iconic abilities from the game. Sunder would still be a debuff and Heroic Strike would be Protection only.